About Me

My photo
Born and raised in good old Florida. Newly widowed after 30 years. Trying to keep busy so I don't crack up more than I already am. :)

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Flights of Fancy Quilt show. Tampa

Another wonderful show.  Hanging with my sister Marion is the best part.
 The first one is so much work.  Beautiful but way to much for me to attempt.
This smiling flower is adorable
Just so sweet
The fish and critters are so cute
MY Favorite.  Love how the African animals are collage style
Good eye for colors
 Another cute elephant
Love the owl and the little pink chipmunk on the tree
 Mermaid,,,,posing

Love the colors in the flowers
Seahorse collage
 Salmon
 Pretty fishy
 Sunshine

 We all  live in a yellow submarine
 Cute bluebird
Another favorite,,,love the balloons

No comments:

Post a Comment