About Me

My photo
Born and raised in good old Florida. Newly widowed after 30 years. Trying to keep busy so I don't crack up more than I already am. :)

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Applique quilt show Tampa February 25, 2017

 I went to a applique show this past weekend.  They sure had some wonderful quilts.  People are so creative.  These are some of my favorites.  I love the cute relaxing bunnies and the carrots.  So cute
 I am a tropical kinda girl so when I saw the hibiscus I feel in love.  This is done so well
 Here is a close up.  Perfection
My mom was a bird lover.  She passed away 28 years ago and she really would have loved this one
Sweet little love birds
Pretty green birdie
Brings a smile
Tweet tweet
 How amazing are these kitties
Double hearts.  Beautiful
This dang camera,,,,,,,,the background was black and really made the hearts pop
 I love critters.  Especially with glasses
Beautiful hummingbirds
 So pretty.
 You know everyone loves sunflowers
Here is a close up
Daffidills
Funky flamingo
 Palm tree with coconuts

No comments:

Post a Comment