About Me

My photo
Born and raised in good old Florida. Newly widowed after 30 years. Trying to keep busy so I don't crack up more than I already am. :)

Monday, February 20, 2017

Bowling Ball Bobber

Yep, check it out, a bowling ball turned into a bobber.
 This is the finished product.  My hubby was a excellent fishermen.  He passed away and I am always looking for ways to honor him.  I planted a tree in his honor and I plan to place this under it.
 This is a old bowling ball my sister used to use.  It was pretty dusty so I had to really clean it off.  I put masking tape around the ball and painted one half with red outdoor acyrlic paint.
 I also painted a tuna can, get it,,,,fishing, tuna,,,,hee hee
 After I let it dry I flipped it and painted the other half white
 Next I hot glued the tuna can on top
 And then added a ring to the top using hot glue and using a Sharpie marker wrote some words. And sealed it with a outdoor clear coat spray.

1 comment:

  1. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. https://cleverbowling.com

    ReplyDelete